Blast From the Past

3rd PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

After what happened within Shimosa... Awakening of a lost divine key and a confrontation with the Overseer of Shisckal himself, Otto Apocalypse.

Things are getting a bit more intense and complicated than before...

Now it's not just about fighting Herrschers and Honkai now...

Conspiracy and Secrets are starting to unfold, Unraveled one by one things are starting to be more darker than you think...

Right now you're currently watching Kiana and Fu Hua sparred against each other. As per usual Tuna got her ass kicked by Fu Hua again. As you walked up to them.

Y/N: You okay?

You asked before offering an hand to assist the Tuna. Who was still groaning from the impact of Fu Hua's attacks.

Kiana: Y-Yeah, fine...

She said before grabbing your hand then pulling herself up. Until suddenly Fu Hua spoke.

Fu Hua: Y/N...

She called out your name catching your attention with a narrowing eyebrow at her.

Y/N: Yes...?

Fu Hua: I want you to spar with me.

The two were completely taken aback and stunned at the same time. By Fu Hua's request your body instantly went pale.

Y/N: Why me?

You said while pointing at yourself, as Fu Hua merely smiles at you.

Fu Hua: You're a Master Tactician, Battle Strategist and a weapon specialist... I like to see how you will go against a Martial Artist myself.

She explained to you, while you awkwardly sulk in silence before finally speaking to Fu Hua.

Y/N: I see... Okay...

You said while accepting reluctantly her request before entering the field. As you both bow in respect to each other as you take a boxing stance.

Fu Hua: Ready?

Y/N: Ready...

You said before dashing forwards to Fu Hua before throwing several quickly jab and following up with a left and right hook combo only for her dodge them with ease before, delivering to nasty body shot into your ribcage then strikes back with a spinning side kick putting you on edge.

Y/N: Ack!!

You grunt in pain while clutching your stomach, wasn't expecting such powerful strikes from Fu Hua.

Y/N: Damn, she almost broke my ribs.

Fu Hua: Heh.

She smirks at before dashing towards to you and unleashing multiple strikes with her fist and legs trying to hit, as you did your very best to avoid her attacks

Until...

A cartwheel kick hits you directly on the canvas hurling you down into the floor with a subtitle grunt.

Fu Hua: Come on, I know you're better than this, Mr. Seigi no Mikata.

She teases you with haughty smile upon her face, while you groan in pain. As you gather your strength stand up while holding your jawline from the force of her attack.

Y/N: ...

Fu Hua: Ready for more?

She asked before taking another fighting stance at you. As you raised your guard up once more.