Battlefront

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Sent to another mission once more by Schicksal again...

Squad V meets up with another Valkyrie Sqaud...

After a small briefing with the Captain of Hyperion with the details of the mission.

Right now you're currently on the hallway, making your towards the Hyperion.

As you seems to be lost in thoughts, while walking, when suddenly you bumped towards another person by accident.

Y/N: AH!

???: KYAH!

Y/N: Ow... S-Sorry...

???: Ow... Watch where you are going...!

Y/N: O-Oh

Y/N: O-Oh... Right!

You said before standing up offering assistance towards the woman in front of you right now.

???: Seriously you should watch where you going.

Y/N: Still sorry tho.

???: Anyway. I haven't seen you around here before you new?

Y/N: U-Uhm That's a--

???: Anyway I'm Bridget. Bridget Dickinson, A-Rank Valkyrie.

Then she extended her hand towards before, staring at you with a bright smile.

Bridget: I'm from Chicago.

You stare for moment before accepting her handshake before speaking.

Y/N: Chicago...? America... As in US? I presume?

Bridget: Yeah...!

Y/N: ... I'm (Y/N) Murata (L/N)... Nice to meet you, Bridget-san.

Bridget: Oh... You're Japanese! Yet you're speaking english more fluidly.

Y/N: My sister had been on US more than several occasions and usually brings me alone.

Bridget: Ah I see. Well, it's nice meeting me Y/N just be careful next time, okay?

Y/N: I will. You as well Bridget. I hope to see you soon as well.

You said with a fucking same smile of yours freaking dense of ancestor...! This Mofo...! I swear!--*cough* back to the story anyway.

After making the American girl blushed a little bit before shaking it off, before giving you a genuine smile in return.

It's seems you've a new friend with a foreigner... No less a foreign beauty.

Before nodding in return before eventually eventually separating ways with her as well.

As you headed towards to Hyperion's command room meeting up with the rest of Sqaud V.