Quanta Showdown Pt.1

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

After defeating Cocolia and Anti-Entropy and learning the truth behind her motive, now.

Right now, you're currently with Cocolia and the rest of St. Freya Valkyries as she is currently working on a portal that allows you to enter the Sea Of Quanta to rescue Seele.

From the Sea Of Quanta was birthed the Imaginary Tree.

Since these two were the only living things in the multiverse, they began a long rivalry.

The Tree wishes to absorb the Sea, while the Sea wishes to drown the Tree. In order to facilitate this cycle, worlds "grow" as leaves of the Tree, and when they fail to persist, "fall" from the Tree and into the Sea.

These worlds become fragmented versions of themselves, called bubble universes, with some having more stability than others.

As everything was full prepared then Himeko asked you to be careful out, however Bronya also wanted to come along with you.

Then Bronya tells you about her past...

Bronya briefly appeared in the quantum state where Seele was.

Bronya knew this wasn't something she could return from unharmed. She wanted to stay with Seele, even if that meant her own death.

Seele refused to let her do so; she told Bronya that she was strong, the strongest person in her life.

Seele urged her to leave, saying she was her only hope of return.

Bronya pinky-promised to look for a way to take Seele out of there, and that she'd never give up.

Before Bronya had to leave, Seele gave her a "gift" from the previous civilization-a mecha which Bronya named "Project Bunny", which followed her every command. She kissed Bronya, saying she would have to return it when they meet again.

Right now you and Bronya entered the portal hoping to find Seele. However when they both entered they got sperated.

As you aimed wondered around the Sea Of Quanta, calling out Bronya's name hoping to that she has heard you.

You have been in search for almost within several hours yet, you haven't found any single sign of life, not one bit yet.

Exhaustion was starting to catch up with you during the aftermath battle against Anti-Entropy, this wondering around with all remaining strength that you have until you dropped into the ground.

Y/N: D-Damm...

You curses, as your vision was beginning to blur into pitch, black...

Y/N: I-I still... Need to find...

There a silhouette of a person, was walking towards to you, but you couldn't see clearly who it was...

Y/N: B-Bronya...

You said before you're entire vision went black.

TIMESKIPS...