Unlimited Blades Works

3rd PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

Right after where, we left off having out with the Tuna around the City when suddenly The King of Heroes... Gilgamesh appread and launches a attack...

However during this battle as well you've awakened your bloodline powers within...

The Unlimited Blade Works... One of the specialty of the Emiya Bloodline... A ability that creates an endless nor countless numbers of swords... The Ultimate counter against the Gates of Babylon.

As the battle rages on... Gilgamesh is currently having trouble fighting you as you unleash UBW upon him...

Right now, the King of Heroes is currently trying to keep you away from him as he kept launching Gates of Babylon upon you only to be countered by your own attacks.

As was now gritting his teeth in anger as you tried to get close upon him.

Gilgamesh: Onore...!

Y/N: Sword Barrel!!

Suddenly a hail-storm of blades was sent flying towards Gilgamesh as he also fires back at you with his own blades from the Gates of Babylon.

As a clash of blades begin to filled the air, as each metals sparks and shards flies everywhere.

Gilgamesh: Tsk! Why are these mongrel blades giving me trouble!?

Y/N: Don’t you get it?

Gilgamesh: ...

Y/N: You may be ranked the highest of all heroic spirits because you possess
over a thousand Noble Phantasms
But you’re a king, not a warrior, You didn’t choose the path of taking a
single Noble Phantasm to its ultimate limit, You’re a one-trick pony, just like me!

Gilgamesh: Nrgh, when I’m done with you, there won’t be a single bone
shard left of your counterfeiting cranium!!!!!

Y/N: SWORD BARREL!!!

Summoned several swords hovering above you and launched towards approaching enemies in range attacking becomes randomly shooting swords that can hit at most few him within range almost wounding him.

Gilgamesh: Ngh...! Nrgh!

Using the smoke as a distraction before reappearing in front of him as you unleashed a war cry while striking the sword down upon him

Y/N: HaaaAAGGHHHH!

However Gilgamesh manages to blocked it for now with his own.

Gilgamesh: Kknrrgh, impossible!! I’m being forced back? By a fraud like you?!

Y/N: Against any other enemies or even Herrschers, creating a world like this I'm still outmatched! Having an infinite number of swords wouldn’t let me stand up to someone who had mastered one! But against you, my swords are ready and waiting...!

You said as you're pushing him back into a corner as you break his weapon.

Y/N: So I’m always one step ahead!!!

Gilgamesh: O-Onore...

He said in utter shock as he summoned another sword and strikes you. As you and Gilgamesh began clashing blades.

Gilgamesh: Onore, Onore, Onore Onore Onore!!

As you quickly disarmed him.

Gilgamesh: ONORE!

He retaliates back at you, by unleashing the Gates of Babylon once more upon you as jumps backwards avoiding his pre-emptive strike.

Gilgamesh: To think that I must go all out against the likes of you!!