Gag Reel: The Way of Household Murata/Emiya

Scenario:. Cecilia alive, Siegfried reunited with his family, Kiana and Bianka are siblings, Sirin adopted, both Kaslana's are dating you.
_______________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

Right now you're currently standing in front of the Kaslana house hold.

And very, very nervously standing in front of the door right now, your body is completely tensed and your legs is staring to shake a little bit.

Y/N: Why the hell did I even agreed to this.

Flashback: Earlier

You're currently making some food right now when suddenly you receive a call from Kiana. She tells you their wanted you to meet in person.

Especially they know that you're dating her and Durandal, causing you tensed up a bit, you wanted to say, you refuse but didn't have any courage to tell it.

So you got no choice but accept her invitation to their parents, and of course you receive a lot of teasing from Himeko especially about Siegfried who's going to murder you when he sees you at first sight.

Flashback Ended

As you remember those you couldn't helped but shivering in fear and quickly followed with a hard glup.

As you pressed the doorbell and waiting for someone opened it until a familiar face that opened and it's was none other than Sirin herself.

Y/N: Huh? Sirin?

Sirin: Huh? Wrought Iron?

Y/N: Does every Herrscher always mistook me for my ancestor?

You Said with a bit of a frown on your face. As The Queen of the Void look at you with a dead pan look on her face.

Sirin: Consider that He nearly wiped us out. So Yeah.

Y/N: Okay point taken.

Sirin: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Your Tuna Sister called me here.

Sirin: Understandable.

Sirin: Anyway, come in.

Y/N: Thanks yo--

Then suddenly Sirin sends a glare at you.

Sirin: I still haven't forgive you for using that attack you called "Nine Lives Blade Works" against me.

Y/N: *chuckling nervously* R-Right.

As both you and Sirin entered the house as she guided you inside around the house.

You two finally reached the living room were Kiana and Bianka are currently talking until Sirin called out to them.

Sirin: Hey, you two! your Actually Satan boyfriend is here!

Y/N: FOR THE LAST TIME! I AM NOT SHIROU FUCKING EMIYA!! DAMNIT!! 💢

Sirin: But you are his descendant, are you not?

She said with a smug eating grin on her face.

Y/N: I-I! I-I..... I..... I.... *sigh"....

As you hung your down in defeat. Then both of them turned around as Kiana was the first one to stands up and run towards to you.

Kiana: Y/N!

Y/N: Kiana-Gah!!

Before you could finishes your sentence Kiana tackled you into bone crushing hugs.