New Power

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time...
.
.
.

Location: White House... Washington, D.C. U.S

???: There's too many of them!

???: We have to fall back!

Goldlewis: What happened to our air support...!?

AI-chan: Mr. Secretary! We're taking a lot of hits as well. The barrier won't hold up much longer! Hyperion won't survive this if we don't fall back!

???: RPG!!

Goldlewis: FUCK!!
_______________________________________

Y/N: TRACE..! ON!! ENCHANCE ARMAMENT...!!!
_______________________________________

Seven Hours Earlier..

Irritated by the constant Honkai Attacks, Goldlewis reinforces security and has his men carry out a training exercise.

Afterwards, he reunites with the president, Erica and the Chairman alongside with Captain to discuss the recent sieges and the incident involving Herrscher possible appearance, but the president resolves to move forward.

As the G Summit commences, Goldlewis and Erica are to oversee security from the Pentagon, and he beckons his people to be on high alert until every ambassador is safely back home.

Agent: Sir?

Goldlewis: Nothing, I'm just getting bore waiting inside

He said feeling a little uneasy right feeling something is about to happen...

Something is about to unfold.

Meanwhile...

You heard the unusual sound of the plane flying close by and saw the customized AC-130 Hercules attacking Washington, D.C.

You rushed out of the Treasury Department room and ran outside.

When you see the AC-130 making an attack run, Banning yells out to everyone to get out of the way.

As the plane fired at the streets and killing Secret Service agents and civilians, you pushed two civilians into the car and covered yourself and the civilians into the car to avoid the attack.

As the plane went by, you tells the two civilians you saved to stay down in the car as you ran towards the White House and yelling at everyone to take cover.

Then a bus explodes and destroys a nearby police car, causing everyone around it to panic, Banning sees two Honkai zombies with strapped suicide bomb vest around them, coming too close to the front fence.

As they were running towards the fence about to suicide bomb the fence, quickly summoning your bow and arrow, as you kills one of them.
But the other detonates the bomb and destroys the fence.