The Weakest One

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time....

*CLANG!*

*WHIP!*

*CLASH!*

*CLATTER!*

*SCHWING!*

*RASP!*

*HISS!*

*SWISH!*

The sounds of weapons clashing echoes through.... Heavy breathing can be also heard as well.

The self-proclaimed rouge Valkyrie named Qu is no doubt a superior fighter and much powerful enough to rival's the likes of Durandal....

And yet.... She's is currently exhausted and infuriated... Struggling to hold on her own against an enemy.... An enemy who's even weaker than herself.

A human... a mere weak mortal.... And yet she's is struggling to hold against her own... Against this so called... 'Weakling' ..... Despite his broken and fractured bones.... His bruised and beaten body.... Refuses to acknowledged defeat... On the hands of like her...

He refuses to back down.... He would risks his own life... Just to protect this woman... That's he holds so dear... Even if.... He needs to toy with death's hands.... He'll do anything... Just to protect her....

Qu: Damn you!

Y/N: ........

Qu charges at you once more as you block her strike once again.

Qu: You little bart! Rot in hell!

Y/N: !!!!

Qu unleashed another power slash that nearly knock you off of balance luckily you were able to blocked it.

Qu: Damn you! I can't believe I have to go all out against a weakling like you!

Y/N: !!!

Durandal: W-What a Stigma?!

Stigma or Stigmata, colloquially known as a Witch Mark, or Cursed Mark, is a design that forms on the skin as a visual indicator that this human has mutated to allow for Honkai adaptability.

The first stigmata were created by Dr. MEI and Dr.

In the Seed of Humanity project, the genome for stigmata was implanted in many women that were headed for the cryosleep, so their Current Era descendants would have the potential to develop natural stigmata to help them resist the Honkai threat.

There're currently 3 known types of Stigmata: Artificial Stigmata, Natural Stigmata, and True Stigmata.

Artificial stigmata: Developed by Schicksal to mimic natural stigmata, these imperfect stigmata are made through DNA sampling and artificial DNA of a compatible bloodline infused with Honkai energy.