Date A Tuna

A/N: Welp, seems the Tuna won by the vote, well then.... let our war-date begin. Fufu~

3rd Person P.O.V

You're currently just woken up after oversleeping do to exhaustion to your part-time job as well, your heading towards to the bathroom to wash your face...

However something unexpected happened just like in every goddamn anime cliches when opened up the door the first thing that you was Kiana who's currently undressing right now.

She was about to unclipped her bra when she heard you entered the room as you and her meet eye to eye as everything froze in place.

Both your and her face was slowly heating up and your body and her was begining to tremble.

As you attempt to defuse the situation but however it backfired at you greatly.

Y/N: L-Light blue...?

Then suddenly the Tuna gain a thick mark on her forehead and begining to clutch her fist.

Then the Tuna dashes towards at you and punched you directly to the face.

Kiana: GET OUT, YOU PERVERT!!!

Y/N: GYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Small Timeskips:

After that little incident on the bathroom, right now you're currently serving food for a certain Tuna who's currently glaring at you.

Kiana: You saw everything, didn't you?!

She accused you as you sweat dropped while looking away with your face red as beet.

Without a second thought, Kiana slammed hers hands on the table then grabs your collar of you shirt then yanked you towards to her close.

With you and her currently blushing red as she grits her teeth while trembling a little bit.

Y/N: I didn't see everything!

Kiana: But you do admit, you seeing something!

Y/N: Uh....

As you tired to come up with an excuse but couldn't find one because she probably right about that....

Kiana: Grrr... You're such a pervert!

Y/N: It wasn't my fault?!

Kiana: You saw thought! You better take responsibility for this!

Y/N: What responsibility!? Wait don't come any closer looking like that!

However Kiana leans even closer to you as she cornered you into the wall. As almost your face and her are just inches away from kissing.

Kiana: I'm going to come after you! If Mei-senpai wouldn't marry me anymore!

Y/N: What kind of high risk no return is that!? You can't just propose and threatened me at the same time!

However one word was stucked into the Tuna's mind after what you just said.

Kiana mind's: P-Propose!?

She thought before blushing red but she shook and look you.

Kiana: Urusai! Baka-Satan!

Before head butting and knocking you out unconscious. As she scoffs at you and about to leave however she stopped on her tracks when she saw the food you made for her then she went up the meal you prepared for her.

Kiana: I'm going eat this in my room.

She before carrying the food out from the kitchen.