Aria of A Weapon

3rd PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

A supposed normal day for you turned into another fateful and deadly encounter with an unknown figure.

A dignified man with golden hair, and his eyes, crimson like blood, are visibly not those of a human and give off a mysterious radiance that makes people wither.

???: We meet at last Faker's descendant...

Y/N: Who are you...?

???: So, you would question me, you filthy mongrel? Me, the one true king? If you cannot now discern my identity in the presence of my magnificent glory, then you're ignorant blindness will serve to seal your doom!

Y/N: !!! Kiana!

You quickly dashes towards the Tuna and pushes her out of the way as more sword comes out of nowhere and sent flying towards you and Kiana.

As you quickly reached out your hand while standing in front of Kiana.

Y/N: I am the bone of my sword...

Y/N: RHO AIAS!

Summoning the four flower petals made from light in the shape of an iridescent flower with only four petals representing the seven layers of oxhide.

Completely stopping the hailed storm of swords projectiles that meant to harm you or Kiana.

???: Tsk! Only four? I was expecting it to be seven but nevertheless if can summoned that blasted shield... Then it confirms it.

Y/N: I'll ask again! Who are you?

???: Hahaha! For you to encounter me like this, I see your luck has run out, Mongrel! Fufuhahahahaha!

Y/N: . . .

???: I am Gilgamesh! King of Heroes! Remember my name well, Mongrels!

Y/N: ! ! !

Kiana: G-Gilgamesh...?

Y/N: The great half-god, half-human King of Heroes born from the union between the King of Uruk, Lugalbanda, and goddess Rimat-Ninsun.

Kiana: Wha?!

Gilgamesh: Heh.

Y/N: He ruled the Sumerian city-state of Uruk, the capital city of ancient Mesopotamia in the B.C. era. He was an ultimate, transcendent being so divine as to be two-thirds god and one-third human, and no others in the world could match him. He was a despot possessing high divinity who believed he was invincible. He is not merely a legend, and is said to have actually existed and ruled during the Sumer Dynasty five thousand years ago. He was the King of Heroes who possessed all things in the world, whose tale is recorded in mankind's oldest epic poem, the Epic of Gilgamesh which portrays Gilgamesh as a hero, destined to be king and achieve great feats, who is driven to meet his destiny, facing challenges together with his best friend Enkidu.