Character Analysis

Name: EMIYA Shirou.

[PROFILE]

______________________________________

ALIAS: Wrought Iron Hero, Faker

AGE: [REDACTED]

ORIGIN: Japan

SPECIES: Human, Magus

GENDER: Male

STATUS: Deceased

HEIGHT: 187cm

WEIGHT: 78kg

HAIR COLOR: White

EYE COLOR: Gray

RELATIVES: House Emiya (Adoptive)

ANCESTOR(S): Sengo Muramasa

Unnamed father, Kiritsugu Emiya (Adoptive Father) Unnamed mother, Illyasviel von Einzbern (Adoptive Sister) Taiga Fujimura (Legal guardian)

DESCENDANT(S): (Y/N) (L/N)

_______________________________________
EXTRA
---------------------------------------------------------

AFFILATION: Schicksal (Formerly)

OCCUPATION: Magus, Schicksal Knight (Formerly)
_______________________________________

LORE:

EMIYA or Shirou Emiya was one of the remaining Magus which were renowned to be Humanity last line of defense against the Honkai. He was legendary hero that rivals Kallen Kaslana, a descendant of the Kaslana lineage that was considered to be the most powerful among her fellow valkyrja in their era.

He is the second wielder of Legendary divine key "the unknown 14th" Tsumukari Muramasa that was forge by his ancestor, Sengo Muramasa.

After that he continued on the path of a hero of justice who would try to save everyone. He made the deal with the counterforce again and again was betrayed by those he tried to help in the end. However he is content with that contract he made for he would continue for his ideals even after "the bitter end" even if it wasn't in the way he would want he could still save people and hope for the work to eventually not be needed, no matter how unlikely that is.

Later he would go down human history as one of the greatest human warriors as the Wrought Iron Hero, next to Kevin Kaslana and Kallen.
_______________________________________

Relationship:

Kallen Kaslana: She was a descendant of the Kaslana lineage which were renowned for their excellent combat capabilities and Houkai adaptability.

One of Emiya, childhood friends alongside with Otto, they grow up together from school yard to the battlefield. He and Kallen we're one the best of Schicksal warriors after Francis and always fought side by side. Kallen also harbor romantic feeling for Emiya but never showed instead focusing her attention to the sense of duty for fighting for humanity alongside him.

Otto Apocalypse: He was born in the 15th century and was the youngest son of the Bishop of Schicksal, the young master of the Apocalypse family.

He was one of childhood friends and best friend growing along side with him and Kallen. Otto aspired to be a hero like Emiya despite not being a Kaslana is able to keep up with the like Kallen the one that he always look up to. He tried to save Emiya after his family betrayed him but failed. Blaming himself for the death of both Kallen and Emiya.

Yae Sakura: the two meet in unexpected circumstances when the Yae village was under attack by Honkai beasts that was saved by Emiya. Later she helped recover and helped him to his journey to reclaimed the Tsumukari Muramasa that was forge by his ancestor, later he used it to defeat the Herrscher of the Corruption. She also have romantic feeling for the magus.
_______________________________________

File: ####

During the previous Era, Magus were the only ones capable of defeating a Herrscher but they are all mostly wipe out during the battle with Herrscher of the End before even the MANTIS could arrived.

---------------------------------------------------------
VOICE ACTOR:

JP: Junichi Suwabe