Anti-Entropy

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time.... After getting confronted by one of your old adversaries.

You make your towards to the location of with the rest of the Valkyries...

As soon you arrived you witnessed Kiana is currently fighting a mind-controlled Bronya while your sister and the principal is dealing with Cocolia's robots.

As you we're about to charge on their and aid them, suddenly you instinctively jumps backwards as fast blur crashed down in front you just a few inches away.

Then a sword pops out from the smoke and attempts to strike you directly however, thanks your quick reflects you managed to counter back.

A short girl with long, slightly spiky pink hair with bangs slightly swept to the right and light blue eyes. She has a white and pink horn on the right side of her head and a white and pink tail that can be used as an additional limb for her.

Emerged out from the smoke and quickly charge at you as you blocked each every strike she attempt on you, you always came back with quick countermeasure against her

As you and her ended up into a blade lock for a moment however she wasn't the only assailant out there...

A fast blur sprung out from your left as another sword pops out from nowhere once more as you barely managed to evade and kicked the unknown assailant on the stomach.

Before blocking the pink-haired girl attack breaking her stance and attacking her with a shoulder bash.

A short girl with long and straight light cyan hair with bangs slightly swept to the left and purple eyes.

She has a black and blue horn on the left-side of her head and has a black and blue tail that can be used as an additional limb for her.

She leaped forward and brought her sword down in an overhead cleave. You sidestepped and brought down Murasame, aiming to stop it just above her shoulder, only to see it get blocked by Light cyan hair girl.

You kicked her in the gut. A reinforced kick. She was sent back almost to the edge, beside the other one.

The pink hair took the opportunity to leap back into the fray. You rolled away and blocked a follow up slash with your sword, aimed for your chest.