Sword VS Wind

3rd Person P.O.V

The Valkyries are trying to secure the Gem of Desire before it falls into the wrong hands.

Later, the research plan was stalled, but because of the Gem of Desire remain relatively stable only in Wendy's body, Wendy has since become a container for Gem of Desire and can only use a wheelchair to travel.

Our protagonists and their party came to New Zealand to recycle the Gem of Desire, and found Wendy.

Kiana: Auntie Himeko, is the Hyperion ready?

Himeko: Hey! Who you calling Auntie, huh? Ugh, whatever. Stay where you are and get ready to get onboard.

Y/N: Copy that, Major.

On the way to Wendy's return to Hyperion, Bronya sympathized with Wendy and helped Wendy because of her paralyzed legs.

Bronya: Wendy...  Sorry...

Wendy: It's fine... Bronya...

Before landing on Hyperion, Wendy was broken and controlled by the inner hatred....

Y/N: Wait... Why does her Honkai energy is rising...

Wendy: You Hypocrites! I hate you... ALL of you!

Y/N: !!!!!

Wendy: I can't wait to kill, ALL of you!

She then became the 4th Herrscher.

As you stood in front of her, trying to calm her down and talked through her but alas your words fell to deaf ears when she attacked forcing you to unleashed Rho Aias in defense protecting the rest of your sqaud mates

Y/N: You leave me, no choice...

Then summoned the nameless bow and aimed at Wendy.

As you concentrate all of your mana into the Caladblog II, then you set loose the sword arrow directly at Wendy, as the Herrscher noticed the incoming arrow she tries to fly away, however the arrow was catching up to her fast before she could turn...

As you concentrate all of your mana into the Caladblog II, then you set loose the sword arrow directly at Wendy, as the Herrscher noticed the incoming arrow she tries to fly away, however the arrow was catching up to her fast before she could turned around, directly striking her creating a huge explosion upon contact with the Herrscher of the Wind.