Glimpse of Fate

??? P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in a ruined and desolated place and everything is ablazed, you're currently on your knee right now while still holding a bright red katana that conjuring flames around it.

And it seems to be that your already completely exhausted and wounded at the same time as your breath is rasping while trying to summoned what's remaining strength left within you.

Until....

???: Why do you keep fighting...?

A girl that exactly looks like Kiana however her eyes we're ember yellow.

Then you look at her with a defiant look on your face despite the blood dripping from your forehead

You stand up once more wielding the red katana with both hands as igniting it on flames.

Y/N: To defeat him.... To protect her!!!

As the Kiana-look-a-like just looked at you with a sorrowful and hurtful expression on her eyes even tears coming from her eyes but still she manage to keep stern look on her face.

Then she summoned several warm holes behind her and all aimed towards at you.

???: Goodbye, Y/N... may your "Ideals" dragged you to your death.

She said with a painful yet cold tone as you swing the red katana upwards igniting more flames through the sword.

Y/N: TSUMUKARI...!!

As the Herrscher unleashed several beams at you incoming fast.

Y/N: ....MURAMASA!!!!

As both attacks collided everything went white afterwards.
_______________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V

You suddenly jolted in shock after having another nightmare again but however this one feels different it's more like a vision.

Y/N: This again, why does keep happening to me?

As yourself again looking at the window and feeling a bit concerned about this as you tired to shook it off.

As you we're about to get up from your bed when you heard someone snoring beside you.

As you noticed the huge lump beside you, making you look deadpan while before letting out an irritated sigh.

Y/N: Himeko... I swear, I will throw you outside...

As you forcefully remove the blanket as you we're expecting it was to be Himeko however the one that revealed to be in your bed was none other than your old master Musashi.

Who's currently sleeping soundly however her nightwear is kinda bit slipping and barely covering her huge melons, then a blush was creeping towards to your face right now.