Faker Does Not Dream Of Herrscher Senpai

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Raiden Mei is an A-rank Valkyrja and the Herrscher of Thunder that awakened in Nagazora City, Japan.

She's the daughter of Raiden Ryoma, the CEO of Massive Electric Corp, making her an heiress.

Otherwise, Mei lived a cushy life. Servants would prepare her lunches, everyone showered her in attention, and even with her father often gone for business, she had kendo lessons to keep her busy. Life was beautiful. Then, all of a sudden, everything changed.

Her father was falsely accused of embezzling funds by Cocolia, and was put in prison in 2013. Ryoma had told her a strong heart is what will get you through battle. She thought her heart was the strongest, but when everything collapsed before her very eyes, she knew she was wrong. The ME Corp assets were frozen, and she no longer had servants to help her get by. This is when Cocolia took over the corporation herself. This time, when she asked her classmates to sit with her, they rejected her. No one wanted to hang out with a "criminal's daughter" after all. She realized that because she was no longer an heiress, no one cared about her. All their enthusiasm was for their own benefit.

Alone, she could not handle the hatred threatening to engulf her. Then, Kiana Kaslana came into her life. Despite Mei being cautious towards this underclassman, Kiana managed to worm her way into her heart. She defended Mei from bullies, ate lunch with her, and gave her more than she had ever experienced before. Mei finally found a real friend.

In the midst of a Honkai attack, Kiana took a fatal blow for Mei, which caused her other personality to take control. The Herrscher personality made it clear that she wanted to kill Kiana herself, so she wouldn't let her die here.

However fate has a different plan for her by meeting you via accident, the Herrscher despises you and attempts to incinerate you directly. Even so, you did not waver, and beat the personality back, allowing Mei to come to her senses.

Right now you're currently outside of the halls of St. Freya Academy. Training with Mei, Kiana and Bronya while Fu Hua is watching.

As Fu Hua expected from a student of the strongest swordmaster in the world, you were able to defeat both Kiana and Mei within one minute while Bronya was able to hold on her own she was eventually outsmarted by you.

Fu Hua: as Expected you're a refined swordsman.

Y/N: I'm far from strong as my master thought.

Kiana: No fair! How can Actually Satan is this stronger than us?!

Bronya: The Bronya, expect Onii-sama skills are much stronger than it looks.

Y/N: Yeesh. It's not that a big deal...

Fu Hua: *chuckle* Humble as always...

Mei: Y/N....

Y/N: Eh? Mei-san?

Mei: Please helped me improve my swordsmanship.

Y/N: You sure?

Mei: Yes.

(Mei is Ayase and you're Ikki)

The rest of the girls were completely speechless. While you just smile at Mei.

Y/N: I see the difference?

Mei: Y-Yeah...

Fu Hua: I think this enough training for today.