Trace On

3RD PERSON P.O.V

The team plans to intercept the transaction by faking two meetings: You and Durandal posing as the associates to receive the files from Dr. Magi's former colleague.

While the rest of the Sqaud V intercept the real associates and apprehended them then proceeded to interrogate them.

Right now, both you and Durandal are both to enter the lion's den.

As you approaches the security guards manning the checkpoint.

Y/N: (in German) Good evening.

Security: Papers please.

You handed the false papers to the soldier for inspection.

After looking them over, the guard hands the papers back to you and sends you through.

You stand near and watch while the security guard motions to a disguised Durandal to step forward for inspection.

Security: Papers please. And, hand your case over.

Durandal: Here you are.

Durandal hands her papers over to the soldier and hands her briefcase over to the other security for inspection.

The guard inspects the papers before looking at Durandal.

Security: I haven't seen you here before. What is the purpose of your visit?

Durandal: I have the documents for the Doctor.

Security: I wasn't notified of this.

You, using her response as a signal, walks up to the doors leading into the room and waits for Bianka.

Security: But, your papers seem in order. Go ahead, Fräulein Schariac.

The security hands back Durandal her papers and the briefcase. Durandal walks up at the main doors. Before they go in, you speak to Bianka.

Y/N: Be careful.

Durandal: Right.

Durandal enters the room and is about to open the window, when the doctor finally enters the room.

???: (in German) I haven't seen you before. May I ask what you're doing at my window?

She sees him and sticks with her cover story.

Durandal: Excuse me, Arzt. I just wanted to get some fresh air. I am Alaya Schariac. I've come from Berlin to bring you the documents you've needed.

???: Fräulein Schariac.

The doctor walks over to his desk and pours a drink into glasses.

Doctor: I believe you studied abroad. It was Cambridge, right?

Durandal: Yes, that's right. If you're ready, I can show you the papers.

The doctor walks over with the two glasses and hands one to Durandal.

Doctor: We'll get to that.

Durandal accepts the glass from the doctor.

Durandal: Thank you.

Doctor: Don't thank me yet, Fräulein Schariac. (in English) Now if you will indulge me, perhaps we can converse in English. For as you know, I'm sure, practice makes perfect. Please, have a seat. Have a seat.

Durandal walks over and sits across from the desk. The doctor takes the liquid jug and walks around the desk until he leans back across from Durandal and sets the jug down.