(8) Nothing Serious

A week later,

"You know I don't like this, he's a player." Peggy said as Ellie Mae fixed her hair.

"Peggy, I want to date him. And its like Im gonna marry him I leave next summer." She said and walked out of the bathroom. 

"But what about Damon didn't you go on that date last month." Peggy said as she followed her. 

"He was a sloppy kisser and not a gentlemen." She said 

"Oh and Bucky Barnes is." Peggy said 

"Peggy stop!." Ellie Mae said 

Peggy was shocked, "I will date who I want while Im here. I just got out of a serious relationship I just want to have some fun." Ellie Mae said 

There was a knock on the door, Ellie Mae answered it to see Bucky. 

"Wow..you look amazing." He said 

"Thank you darling. You clean up well too." She said as she kissed his cheeks. 

They left for their dinner date at Tao in the city. He was affectionate and fed her some bites of her sushi. They had oysters as well, when dinner was over they headed back to his place. They were making out on his couch again. 

"Mmm Ellie Mae..what do you want out of this?" He whispered 

"I don't want nothing serious. Im leaving to go back to London next summer." She said as she held his cheek. 

"Ok Im not the type that does serious anyways. So lets go upstairs darlin." He whispered 

When they got upstairs, they began to make out and undress each other. He slipped on a condom, and got in between her legs. He lined himself up, and pushed into her as he kissed her. 

He began to move, "Ooo yeah..oh..oh bloody hell right there." She whispered as he lifted one of her legs. 

"Mmm fuck Eleanor.." he whispered as he dug deeper into her. 

"James! James!" She cried out as she arched her back. 

"Yeah! You like that! Ah fuck Eleanor! Eleanor!" He cried out as his hips quickened 

"Don't Stop! Oh bloody hell don't stop! Yes! Yes!!" She cried out as another washed over her. 

Bucky moaned, and grunted as his eyes rolled. He began to filled his condom as he kissed her. 

"Mmm fuck me..oh god fuck me." He whispered as he rolled off her. 

She laid there under his sheets, "Oh bloody hell that was amazing." She whispered 

"Hell yeah it was." He whispered as he rolled to her and kissed her.