(10) Valentines Day in Vermont

Two months later,

"You ready for your surprise." Bucky said as he came into her bedroom.

"Yes." She said as he grabbed her bags. 

They left for the airport to head to Vermont for the weekend. Within in a few hours they had arrived at the cabin Bucky had reserved for them. 

"Welcome to our weekend getaway my love." He said as he parked the car. 

They went inside, "This is amazing." She said 

Once they were settled, he started up a fire in the fireplace before he began to help her with dinner. After dinner they enjoyed a movie in the theatre room where they made out and had sex. While there they had sex everywhere including the hot tub after they went skiing. 

On their fourth night there, it was Valentine's day, Bucky made them dinner he had turned the whole downstairs into a romantic space. After dinner they sat by the fire enjoyed champagne and chocolate covered strawberries that he fed her. 

They took a hot bubble bath together, then laid back by the fire as they made out. Soon enough they were undressed as they rolled around the floor as they made hot passionate love to each other. 

"Mmm fuck baby I love you.." he whispered as they kissed and rolled. 

"Mmm love you too." She whispered as he kissed her neck. 

He looked down at her after he finished, "What are you doing to me?" He whispered 

"I could ask you the same thing." She said as she kissed him.