(23) The Night Before

A week later,

It was the day before Peggy and Steve's big day, while the boys spent the day at the arcade. The girls spent the day at the spa, getting massages, facials, nails done and enjoying the pampering. 

Later on that day, it was the rehearsal dinner. They had the rehearsal at the venue before heading to the dinner. Where Katie finally got to Bucky. 

"You must be James, Im Katherine Carter." She said 

"Nice to finally meet you Katherine. Ellie Mae has told me so much about you." Bucky said 

"Good things I hope." Katie said 

"Always mum." Ellie Mae said 

James and Sienna joined them, and they all began talking and laughing. James even got Katie on the dance floor. Bucky also charmed Katie into dancing with him. That night after the dinner was over Ellie Mae joined Bucky at his hotel room. 

Clothes hit the floor, and soon enough Bucky was in her and making love to her. They rolled all over his bed as they made out, switched positions till they were both dripping sweat. In their after glow make out session.

"Baby stay..I know your reasons. But I promise you I'll get you on a plane if you need to go home to be with her. Just stay with me.." he whispered 

"Buck I can't. I made a promise on my dad's death bed. I can't just leave her alone. I love you I do but I just can't." She said 

He looked down, "Okay, I won't bother you anymore." He said as he got up. 

"Bucky.." she whispered 

"Do me a favor when I get out of the shower don't be here." He said and went into the bathroom. 

Ellie Mae looked down, and slowly got dressed. She went down to the hotel room where her mom was. Katie was already asleep when she snuck in. When Bucky stepped out of the bathroom he found her note. 

"Please don't hate me. I wish I could give you what you want." 

He wadded it up and threw it away.