Chapter 9

After some of the shock has warn off, Clint very slowly wrapped his arms around Alana and rested his cheek on her shoulder as she patted his hair in complete understanding.

"You're real." He whispered in complete bewilderment and aw.

"I am."

"Woah. I can't believe this. You're my comfort person, you know that?"

She smiled and cuddled into the hug more.

"Thank you. That's so nice to hear."

"I'm just going to stand here, and hug you until I feel okay. I'm experiencing many emotions right now."

"It's okay. You can take your time."

"I'm not waiting for you two. When you're done getting all lovey dovey, bring Lana to the common room." Sam said, grabbing the food and heading out.

Alana let Clint hold on to her for a little while longer when she realized Peter was patiently waiting on one of the beds. He had his legs swinging back and forth and he was looking up at the ceiling.

"You alright love?" She asked.

Clint pulled away to see who she was talking to.

"Mhm. Just waiting for my hug."

Her heart literally melted at how adorable he was, she wanted to adopt him.

"Okay, I feel better now. Thank you." Clint said. He was feeling a certain warmth grow in his chest that could only be brought out by hugging your comfort person. It was a beautiful feeling that engulfed you like a warm blanket on a chilly evening. One you never want to let go of.

"I'm always open for more hugs if you need them." The singer smiled up at the archer and then turned back to the teen. "Would you like a hug too, Pete?"

"Yes please."

He hoped off the bed and she wrapped her arms around his slightly taller frame.

"I apologise in advance for getting pink glitter all over you." She told him, because Clint got her covered in it and now she's sure Peter will be covered in it too.

"It's okay." He snuggled his face into her hair and held her tighter. 

He sighed.

"This feels nice."