Chapter 56

Liked by @louis91 @carlossainz55 @danielricardo @landonorris @zayn @liampayne @Tony @niallhorran @selenagomez @Bucky @harrystyles @SteveRogers @arianagrande @ThorOdinson @LokiOdinson @Natasha@shawnmendes @dojacat @adele @Sam @Clint @Bruce @charlot...

Liked by @louis91 @carlossainz55 @danielricardo @landonorris @zayn @liampayne @Tony @niallhorran @selenagomez @Bucky @harrystyles @SteveRogers @arianagrande @ThorOdinson @LokiOdinson @Natasha@shawnmendes @dojacat @adele @Sam @Clint @Bruce @charlottesiine and 836,282,911 others

@alanaevans  7/11/ any year

NY, I'll be back to end my tour with you! Mexico, are you ready????? 😆

Load for more comments

Alana finished three nights at Madison Square Garden and it was a blast. Her friends were there for all three days and they were cheering her on. It was a great start of the tour, even when Tony and Romee were there the entire time too. Her fans were amazing and funny and just the best.

She and the F1 boys said their goodbyes at the airport as they headed in different directions. 

Her, her band, Philip, and her main makeup artists, hairstylist, and costume creator all got on a private jet to take them to Mexico.

Steve was insisting on coming along because he was genuinely concerned for her safety. Her fans tended to get crazy sometimes. Although she assured him everything was fine and she was very strict on security and check point gates. She doesn't want a repeat of what happened on her last tour. 

An obsessive fan was able to smuggle in a gun and while she was walking from the stage to leave, past the fans, grabbing flower bouquets here and there and hugging who she can, he got jealous that he couldn't reach her and shot two bullets into the crowd. Killing a young teenage girl and injuring the girls father who had come along with her. Alana still checks in on the family from time to time, because it's all because of her their daughter died. She had cried for an entire week because of the incident. Sometimes she still does.

But Steve was concerned and said he'd fly in for the first and second day and then head back, which lead to all of the avengers taking turns coming to one of the countries visiting, including Peter, since he too was an Avenger and had the Peter tingle.

A/N, double update!!!