Chapter 84

Alana looked at Tony's post and couldn't peel her eyes off of it.

He meant it.

He actually meant it that she was beautiful. Or he wouldn't post it on all of his accounts.

Natasha immediately FaceTimed her and she picked up.

"Tony Stark is head over heals for you and you can't convince me otherwise." She immediately said.

"He's not Nat. It's just a post. It doesn't mean anything."

"Oh but it does. Listen here hot stuff. Stark doesn't just post anyone on his feed. Not even us. Unless it's an official photo or something, but you get it. He's really into you Lana. Believe me."

"You think?"

"I know!"

"I haven't even released my sob story album."

"Then do it now. This is the perfect time. He cares. So show him how much he hurt you and he'll stop at nothing to make it up for you, I just know."

"Release an album while on tour? Haven't done that before, I'll talk with my team about it and we'll see. Thank you Natasha."

"You're welcome Alana."

They hung up and she heavily sighed before going through her unreleased album. There was a total of 45 songs and she was going to reduce it to at least 12.

She put her headphones in and started listening to the songs while she got prepped for her next party.

*

"Looking fine Evans."

Alana turned around and smiled at Nat.

"I didn't know you were going to be at the party." They hugged tightly and then let go.

"Surprise. The whole teams here by the way." Nat did a twirl and Alana whistled.

"Dressed impeccably." Alana grinned at Nat.

The avenger looked over her shoulder and a wicked grin adorned her face.

"Dance with me hottie. We got a billionaire to make jealous." Nat grabbed Alana's hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

"I really don't care if he gets jealous. I dance with who I want." Alana started dancing with Nat. Swaying her hips and pressing her body against hers.

"Right, so why are you giving him fuck me eyes?" Nat rolled her body and held onto Alana's hips from behind.

"I'm not."

"You definitely are. I suggest you getting drunk and fucking him senseless tonight." Nat twirled the singer so Tony had a full view of her ass.

"I suggest otherwise." Alana rolled her eyes and looked at Tony again who looked like he was full of lust and jealousy. It definitely turned Hera on and it made her body all hot and needy. She liked the way his eyes roamed all over her.

"Look at you Lana. You're driving him crazy." Nat whispered to her as Tony fixed his pants.

"Watch him go fuck another girl to take care of his little problem." Alana said with slight annoyance, although something deep down told her that he only has eyes for her.

"See, so you do care. Watch him follow you the second you leave the dance floor. Go." Nat slapped her ass and stepped back.

"What? Where do I even go?"

"I don't know anywhere. The bathroom. You can have hot sex there. I'll make sure no one interrupts you."

"I'm not having bathroom sex. I'm not even having sex."