Chapter 75

Alana was in her hotel room that Tuesday night, playing some music when she heard a loud knock at the door. She turned the music down, got out of bed and walked down the hall to open the door.

"Where you just blasting AC/DC music?" Tony had a small smirk on his face. "Because as far as I remember, that's my favorite music."

"And as far as I remember, you're not the only one allowed to enjoy that kind of music." She rolled her eyes and let him in. She invited him and Romee for dinner. Mostly Romee, she wanted to catch up with her and since Tony was there when she was inviting her, she couldn't be that rude and told him he could tag along too. This was Rome's last night, and they were both going to be busy and unable to meet each other for a while after this.

"Hey, where's Romee?" Alana said.

"Her? Oh, we broke up."

She tried to not show the surprise in her face and dealt with it as if she was receiving the wether forecast for the day.

"Then why'd you come?"

"You invited me."

"No, I didn't. I invited Romee and since you were there said you can tag along. If the person invited isn't going to show up, then you're not supposed to either." She really didn't care if he stayed or left, she just wanted to see his reaction after having her say that.

"All I'm hearing is that I got invited. This is already a lot of improvement." He playfully said.

"Shut up, you're a real peace of shit you know that?"

"Only when I want to be Honey." He walked backwards as they continued into the hotel wing she had. "Have I mentioned how much I love how you pronounce your r's?"

"It's a no on the Honey for me. And just go to Ireland, about everyone there says it the same way, it's not special."

"It is when it comes to you." He winked and she rolled her eyes as he turned around so he was facing forward again.

"Smooth, but it's taking zero affect on me." She said as she sat on the island bar stool with him. Waiting for Sophia to finish cooking the meal.

Her nutritionist got her in touch with Sophia, a top class private chef, that she relies on for her meals during tour, because Alana doesn't have the time to go shop for food and cook it herself. And going out to eat wasn't really an option since it didn't follow her diet plan during tour. So she hired Sophia every time she was on the road. Even though she didn't eat that much.

"Really? Because your pink cheeks say otherwise."

He cheeks were in fact not pink, he just wanted to get her flustered.

"You must be colourblind Mr.Stark. The only thing pink here are your cheeks." She then stood up on the foot rest of the bat stool and leaned all the way forward on the island to reach for the tissue box, showing her ass on purpose. Two can play at the flirting game and not give in. She looked back while she sat in her chair to show him that what she did was on purpose and his cheeks were flaming.

It's not everyday you get Tony Stark to blush.

"What happened between you and Romee?"

He looked at her sideways and smiled. He's glad things are over with Romee.

"Nothing. We're on good terms."

"And how do you feel about that?" She asked.

"Happy."

"Oh, well then good for you I guess." She shrugged her shoulders. She'll have to cal Romee later and check up on her.

She didn't see that coming.