Chapter 36

Alana had the day she arrived at LA to settle, the next day she was sitting on a sofa in the Jimmy Kimmel Live Show.

"So, you have a tour coming up." He said, pulling up a picture of all her tour dates.

The crowd cheered and clapped.

"I do, I do. My band and I are really excited to play in countries we haven't played in before. We'd love to meet everyone, so make sure you get your tickets that are available to buy in two days." She looked into the camera when she said the last part, with a cheeky grin on her face.

"That's one way to advertise yourself. Now, when you say band, I'm assuming it's not the One Direction boys. Right?"

She laughed and shook her head.

"No, not them. They're all heading back to their homes this evening actually. But it's been fun, hanging out with everyone again. Felt like the old days and me happiness was through the roof to have them and their kids all with me. We are missing Niall though. That Irish Princess ran off with Lewis Capaldi somewhere."

"And this spontaneous little reunion, did you know the affect it's had on your fans?" He grinned and she did an I kind of know face.

"A little bit, I'm not sure. Some might freak out I guess? This was all very sudden so I guess they'll be surprised."

"Well let's have a look shall we?" He pointed to the screens and fan reactions popped up of them looking at Peters fan page with all of them covered in flour. Laughing, dancing, singing, and the fans watching the videos and photos were in literal histerics. Peter got both Zayn and Gigi's permission to have Khai pop up here and there as long as he blurred her face out, and he did.

"Aww, bless them. Aren't they just the best fans ever?" She said.

If she was being honest. She was a little concerned for the fans. Her and Harry talked about how they acted all the time. It was entertaining but at the same time scary.

"But that's not all! Not only have you been busy planning a tour, and getting a mini reunion back, but you've been hanging out with the avengers. What's all that about?"

More cheering and clapping for her.

"I have and they're all fun and really really good people."

"Well you'd hope! Seeing that they save the planet regularly, you'd hope they're good people." 

She and the audience chuckled.

"But you've mentioned in your story that the two super soldiers were your brothers, and the Falcon was your bestie. What's that about?"

"I met Sam first. He invited me over to the tower and that's where I met everyone else. And then Steve and Bucky kind of just adopted me as their sister. And the rest of the team is honestly the best. We have out teddy bear, Bruce. Our jokester, Clint. Our powerhouse, Nat. Our golden retriever, Thor. And we have Tony." Her hand involuntarily held onto the couch arm tighter when she said his name and her smile was a tiny bit more strained.

"Have you meet anyone else?"

She knew what she was about to say was going to either break Peter or the internet, or both.

"I have. I've actually met Spider-Man. He's a lov-"

"YOU'VE WHAT? You've meet Spider-Man? You know who he is? What he looks like? He trusts you with his identity!?"

"Yeah, I've met him. Crazy, right? But only once though. Spider-Man doesn't hang around the tower all that much, but from the one interaction I've had with him, he was lovely."