Chapter 22

It was just Niall and Alana again the next day. Liam went back home to the UK once he was sure Alana was more mentally stable after her panic attack. He had a few interviews he had to get to.

Alana also got bombarded with paparazzi asking her about her relationship with the Avengers and why she was hanging out with them now. She didn't answer them because it was non of their business.

"Tony is throwing a party in tomorrow. Wanna be my date?" She asked Niall.

They were sitting on the couch on their phones. Her legs were propped up on his lap and he was absentmindedly running his hand back and forth across it.

"Sure."

"The mens dress code is tuxedos and women's dress code is red."

"You should wear the red dress Harry shipped over the other day."

"I was just thinking the same thing. And you could wear Louis's tux that he always keeps here. I think it would fit you because it's a little big on him."

"I'll try it on later. What do you think of Kim Kardashian?"

"She's nice, but you two won't work out."

"Exactly what I was thinking. Some fans started a new hashtag about us."

"Speaking of, have you seen the new episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians."

"No I haven't."

"Same."

"Cool."

"Cool."

And then they went back to being lazy and scrolling through their phones.

"Say. We haven't even released 'Our Song' yet."

"I wrote some songs I'll put on the new album. When I'm done I'll release it as a single."

"The fans are going to go crazy. This is the first collab since one direction."

"They're amazing, the fans I mean.  But I technically wasn't part of the band." She reminded him.

"You are, but they can be overwhelming at times."

"Simone didn't think so and definitely, but they are quiet lovely. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I talked to Peter the other day."

"Parker?"

"Yeah him. The one I wouldn't mind adopting right this instance. Anyways, it turns out that he has a fan account for us."

"Awh no way." He handed her his phone and she opened Instagram and typed up the fan account name and followed it. "You already follow it?" Niall asked when she gave him his phone back.

"Yes and I've like every picture and video he's posted. I even had him send me some of the stuff. I'll send a few in our group chat later so all the boys can see it."

"Don't tell me has that picture."

"Oh he does. We look awful." She pulled up the picture he was talking about and turned her phone so he saw it.

"Don't! Don't show me. This is the only picture I will ever admit either of use look ugly in."

"I have to agree."

It was a picture of the two of them, arms over each other's shoulder, smiling wide at the camera with their awful clear braces that were still very visible.

"We had such bad teeth."

"Mine worse than yours." She agreed and went through her album specifically of her and the boys. "Oh, look at this one."

"I look particularly handsome in this one." He said.

"I think Zayn steals this one to be honest. He just looks so good. Look at him pouting like that. Honestly, that boy does things to my heart."

"Oh shut up, you say that about all of us

"Oh shut up, you say that about all of us."

"You're jealous." It wasn't a question.

"I'm not."

"You definitely are. Don't worry. I had a crush on all of you at one point or another."

"But I'm the lucky guy you actually dated out of the boys."

"Yes, seven nice months until we decided we were better off as friends."

"You know, all the boys also had a crush on you at one point or another." He glanced at her to see a reaction.

"Oh I know." She looked up from her phone and they both shared a look. Before they both scoffed and went back to their screens.

"They didn't have a chance." He smirked.

"Totally not jealo-hey! What are you taking a picture of your hand on my legs for?"

"Watch, we all still get a tiny bit jealous of each other. We all want your attention too much." He sent the photo to the group chat and they both watched their phones explode with messages.

"You are petty." But she was smirking.

"I am not."

"They still like me like that?"

"I wouldn't reckon, no. You're just our favourite person ever and we want to be spending time with you. That's why we all get jealous of each other."

"Ah, at least I'm announcing my tour soon. I'll get to see them all."

"Or you can stay here with me."

"You're leaving in five days anyways." She pointed out.

"I wish I didn't have to."

"Liar. You're getting sick of seeing my face so much."

"You? Never." He tackled her with tickles and kisses all over. She squealed and laughed her head off. "I love you too much to ever get bored of seeing your pretty face."

"O-okay! Okay I get it! S-stop! I'm going to pee!"

"I don't care. Now say you love me back!"

"I-I- hate you!"

"You asked for it Lani."

He began tickling her harder to the point of where her wiggling actually got them to fall of the couch on top of each other.

Niall was laughing his head off and Alana was trying to tickle him back.

"No! Stop! Wait no stop!" He laughed even harder and tears streamed down his face.

"Oh how the tables have turned Mr.Horan!" 

"I'm going to pee! I'm actually going to piss!"

She scrambled off and he ran to the toilet.

"You still haven't said it back!" He hollered at her. She rolled her eyes but smiled anyways.

"I love you too Niall Horan!"

(A/N who else has the most random conversations with their friends? Like, it can start on how nice someone's hair was that day and divert to how flys see in slow motion kind of)