Chapter 70

It was now December 5th and she was on the road for tour again. She spent quality time with her family in Ireland while staying for her eight nights of show and she caught up with old school friends and their kids.

Being back home recharged her battery and soul more than she thought it would, and it made her feel at peace inside. She got her mothers advice about guy problems and helped her dad with re-wiring the fence. Doing stuff she used to do with them made her feel normal, okay, not judged, safe, and at home. Her accent also had a refresh button and she sounded more Irish now than a diluted Irish in Britain and America for too long. Peter even mentioned how she sounds more a Irish now over their FaceTime call.

*

Alana Evans Story

*

Charles Leclerc and his girlfriend also stopped by on this leg of the tour and stayed for a few nights with Alana acting as tour guide. She loved every single bit of it. Charles cheerful personality also helped Bucky become more outgoing with others and they've been playing lots of fifa. She had to buy a new controller a few times because Bucky kept breaking his. He either pressed too hard on the buttons, crushed the controller because it was getting heated or threw it at the wall because he lost and still wasn't good enough to beat Charles.

They've also been trying to get her to play with them but she said no, opting to hang out with Charles girlfriend and getting to know her better. She also was a lot better than the both of them combined but they didn't know that. Long hours spent playing against the five boys had her set for life when it comes to fifa.

She also met up with Niall and Lewis Capaldi and for her last show in Ireland Niall came on the stage to roaring fans. They sang their unreleased song to their home audience as a bonus and a thank you for being the best home crowd they could ever have.

"Where to next?" Bucky asked as he zipped his duffel bag, getting ready to leave to the quinjet waiting for him nearby.

"I'm heading to South Africa, then India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Indoniesa and finally New Zeland before coming back to do two weeks of show in NY." She put her bags by the door and went back to wrap her arms around Bucky. "Thank you for staying with me since London."

He wrapped his arms around her and took a deep breath in.

"No, thank you. You've taught me how to live and enjoy myself."

*

Nat joined her for her South African part of the tour and they had many girl talks and nights. Alana admitted to her that she liked Tony and didn't know what was going on and why he switched so suddenly. It made her feel a lot better to talk freely about her feelings with someone who didn't judge her or tell her how to feel.

"Well, you'll be glad to know who's going with you to India." Nat said with a slight smug look on her face.

Alana raised her brow in question.

"Tony."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. I don't know how to feel about that."

"That's okay. You can take your time." Nat smiled.

"Well, when I was back in NY we had gotten closer. I hope things don't get awkward if I'm going to be with him every night."

"I guarantee you two will be even better by the end of it."

" I don't know Nat. It seems like maybe I should move on and forget about these feelings. I thought I was going to be his number one, clearly not, so I should move on. It hurts, really it does, but it's probably for the best."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Probably write a song about it."

And they both laughed.

*

liked by

liked by...too tired to write it all out, and 753,368,386 others

@alanaevans  14/12/xxxx

SA, what a wonderful first night!

Load for comments