Chapter 90

A/N Sorry for not posting lately, I've been extremely sick 🫠

*

She couldn't stop overthinking.

It was her third night in Australia and the tour has been going great, but her mind was driving her crazy with thoughts of Tony.

What if all of what was said in the park a spur in the moment? What if she wasn't really his number one? What if it was all for show? Or what if whatever they had going wasn't serious when she wanted it to be? She didn't want to start something that wasn't serious, what's the point of that?

How does she tell him that what she's looking for is something serious with him? Even after all he's done, that she still wants him? This superficial love thing got her going crazy.

Immediately after that thought went through her head, she got a notebook and opened her recording app to start saying the lyrics that flowed through her mind.

After a while of figuring lyrics out and strumming the guitar, she rang Niall up.

"Yes my lovely Alana?" He said as he picked up on the first ring.

"Now?" She asked with slight excitement. She knew he'd understand what she meant without her asking directly.

"Now? Are you sure?"

"Give em a shock, ya know?"

"Only if you're sure. Are you sure Lani?"

"Positive."

"Give em a 30 minute heads up?"

"Yeah, like agreed on." She said and they both opened up their instagrams to get the Instagram story ready. "I sent you the pictures to use. Tell me when you're ready to post, because I am. And I swear Niall, post the pictures in the order I sent them to you or I will fly over there and beat you."

"Wait, hold on, okay, now I'm ready. Three, two, one, post!"

Alana Evans Story