Chapter 31

"Tony." Alana gasped.

It was so big.

"You didn't...why?" She looked at the studio he built just for her and got all teary eyed.

"Why wouldn't I?" He shrugged and looked at her reaction.

The studio was spacious, the second you stepped in there was a cozy couch pushed against the wall on the left. To the right was a very large workstation with a desktop, a DAW, an audio interface, studio monitors and headphones. The workstation was looking into a different room separated by glass that had microphones with pop filters, instruments, more headphones, and a few high chairs. 

She threw her arms around Tony's waist and hugged him tight.

"Thank you. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. This is wonderful."

He didn't even have time to wrap his arms around her before she let go and squealed, jumping up and down a few times before going to check everything out.

There was a fuzzy circular carpet between the couch and the workstation and she felt it with her hands.

"So soft."

Then she tried the office chair with wheels by the workstation.

"It's so comfortable." She spun herself around a few times and laughed.

Then she jumped out of the chair  and went to the door connected that room to where the recording and magic happened.

"I love it!" She put her arms out and breathed it all in.

To her, the best part was that on the left wall, where the couch was, all the way into the recording room, there was glass at the top half of the wall that let her see into Tony's lab.

There was also two ways to enter the studio, one was the door connecting to the hallway outside, and the other was the door connecting to the lab.

She looked at Tony through the glass and something inside of her swelled with affection.

She hurried out of the room and to him. Crashing her lips against his and wrapping her arms around her neck. Tony held onto her waist and kissed her back with all the excitement he felt for her.

"Glad you like it Phi."

*

The two got immersed in their own work, Tony in his lab, and Alana in her new studio.

She was going through the emails she started to receive since her summer break was officially over. She likes to call it summer break, but it wasn't really. She still attended award ceremonies and had some interviews and ads to do.

She saved interview dates on her phone calendar and wrote them down in a notebook so she wouldn't forget. She also got invited to several events and she knew she was going to go to a few of them without needing the approval of her manager. One of those events was round 15 of the formula 1 race happening in the Netherlands and it was an invite from Charles Leclerc himself. They've met a few times and he's always been fun to hand around.

She also got sent the digital poster for her tour of all the dates and countries, so she quickly made it a post and posted it on her Instagram. Then she also tweeted about it and her phone exploded with notifications. Including texts from all her friends and family. She put it on silent, deciding to deal with the storm later. 

She continued going through her schedule, changing a few things because she already had plans for those days or because she didn't want to go on a show and then sent the revised schedule back to her manager to review.