Chapter 89

Alana was extremely tired after her first show in Australia. She decided to go to her hotel room right after the show while Louis and a few others decided to go to a bar nearby. She put her hotel key in the elevator so she can press the floor she's on. The very top one, the entire floor was hers.

The elevator door opened to the floor right away and she dragged herself in. She walked past the bar and into her room, and just as she took off her t shirt, she wasn't wearing her stage outfit, she changed out of it in the change room and wears more comfortable clothing for after, but as she took off her shirt, she realized that she walked past a parcel on the bar table that wasn't there before. 

She walked out of the room in nothing but her sweats and a bra to the bar. No one had access to her floor other than the hotel staff and Louis, so she was very curious as to what it was and who it was from that the hotel thought it was okay and safe to bring it all the way up. Because if it was a fan package, they probably wouldn't before getting it safely checked and passed on to her team. It was probably someone she knew.

She found scissors and cut the tape holding the box together, opening it up, and inside she found a note.

Here are hoodies and jackets of mine that you can have, wear them as much as you like. Preferably more than anyone else.

- E

She pulled a hoodie out and squealed with happiness as she hugged it close to her. She held it out laughing and dancing around before she hugged it again and quickly put it on, pulling it up to her nose to smell it.

She took all of the hoodies out of the box and carried them into the room, putting them in a pile on the bed before getting on the bed, hugging them all and feeling as happy as ever.

This was a great way to end the night. Cuddled up to a bunch of Tony's hoodies.

*

Alana Evans Story

*

Eddie

Glad to see you like my hoodie

Phi Phi

Shut up, it's mine now

Eddie

Does it fit alright though?

Phi Phi

Yes, oversized, smells like you, is red like your suit, I love it

Eddie

❤️