Chapter 87

TW MENTIONS OF ANOREXIA

E!News article

Never failing to be the center of attention, singer songwriter Alana Evans is what everyone is raving about. With rumors of being in a relationship with Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, Tony Stark,  taking the world by storm. Fans are speculating that this is just a short term thing since Stark is known to not stick with the same women for a while. 

Recently, billionaire Tony Stark has come out of a relationship with supermodel Romee and Alana has also been recently single after her boyfriend, Chace Crawford, broke things off with her for a second time! So what do think? Are they each others rebound? Or could this be more? 

Fans are also noticing our beloved singers health slowly deteriorate due to over working herself. One fan even commented on her most recent post: " please, we don't want a repeat of Zayn. We're actually noticing now and we're sorry you're pushing yourself for us so much. Take a break."

The singers anorexia seems to be getting worse as she pushes herself on her tour, interviews and many parties she's attending. Many fans are actually asking her to take a break and cancel the tour, wanting her to put her health first.

So what do you think? Should she take a break and have you always been team #Stana? Because we sure have been rooting for these two from the start!