Chapter 34

Alana dropped Peter off at school the next morning and decided that she had to stop by the tower and see how Tony is doing.

Sure, they might not have worked out as a thing, but he still is her dear friend and she has to make sure he's okay. Especially since he's ignored a few of her texts.

"Jarvis, is it alright if you take me to where Tony is?" She asked once she was in the elevator.

"Of course Phi Phi. Mr.Stark has given you permanent access to the entire building."

Alana got butterflies in her stomach and she felt heat in her cheeks.

"He really did that?"

"Yes."

She was smiling on her way out of the elevator but that quickly turned into a frown when she got hit with the heavy smell of alcohol.

"J, where am I?" She was on a floor she didn't recognize, but it looked like someone's home.

"This is Mr.Starks private floor that consists of a small lab, a living and kitchen room, a bar, a landing area, and a few rooms."

"And where's Tony?" But she already knew. 

"At the bar."

She walked a little bit and found the bar. Tony was sitting on one of the bar stools, slumped over with alcohol everywhere.

"Oh Tony." She placed her purse down and quickly made her way over. "J, seeing that you didn't call for help, I'm assuming he's just sleeping and everything is okay, right?"

"Correct Miss. Mr.Starks had a lot to drink, but his vitals are doing okay and he's not in a life threatening state. Mr.Stark is passed out and will wake up with a massive hang over."

"Thank you J."

She got to cleaning up the empty bottles of alcohol and throw them out, including the ones that weren't that empty yet.

"Heyyyyy. That's good alcohol. Don't just throw it awayyyyy." Tony had managed to wake up slightly, but he was still drunk.

"Tony, we made a deal. I'm doing a good job at holding my end of the deal, you're not, so I'm helping you."

"I don't want your help." He grumbled and tried getting up but slightly stumbled.

"Eddie, can you please sit down? You're going to hurt yourself."

"Don't Eddie me." He pointed at her and staggered. "Only Phi Phi can call be Eddie."

She held in a laugh and continued dumping the alcohol in her hand, when she finished, she threw it in the trash can with the others. Then she walked up to Tony and had to tilt her head back slightly.

"And who am I Tony?"

He blinked and looked at her. Once her image focused from being three, into one, he smiled.

"Phi Phi! When did you get here? I've missed you." Then he frowned and took a few steps away from her. "You don't like me. That's why-that's why-"

She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the couches.

"That's enough talking Eddie. I never said I didn't like you. We can talk when you're more sobered up. So sit here while I go get you water and food. Okay?" She pushed him down onto the couch and he flopped down.

"Okay."

She got him water and crackers she found. When she handed them to him, he looked slightly better and more defeated than ever.

"I hope this helps." She crouched down in front of him, one hand on his knee and the other in her lap.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a more gruff sound.