Chapter 27

liked by @PeterParker @guyinthrchair @kendalljenner @j_corden @taylorswift @harrystyles @gemmastyles @mj @E!news @SteveRogers @Tony @the1dpotato  @ThorOdinson @LokiOdinson @Natasha @Sam @Clint @Bruce @Bucky @niallhorran and 145,397,216 others

@alanaevans   My sunflower 🌻🌻🌻                                                                                                                            so so proud of you Haz, look at how far you've come☺️

                                                                                tagged @harrystyles

Comments

@username2  wtf are they dating? eww wtf I think I might have an anxiety attack because of this ☞︎@username1   make sure it gets the best of you okay? because honestly you've been a dick on every single post so far                                                                                                                                                    ☞︎ @username3  DIRECTIONERS!!ASSEMBLE!!! AND ATTACK THIS MOFO                                                   ☞︎ @username4  how the hell did he have the nerve to insult someone backed by the avengers and the entire one direction fandom?                                                                                                                              ☞︎ @username5 dude😂 it's like you're asking to get screwed over by the nicest most vicious fandom to ever walk the earth😂😂😂                                                                                                                       ☞︎ @alanaevans  don't forget to treat people with kindness everybody😊 no haz and I aren't dating 

@username10  is this promo or a teaser for a song Harry wrote?                                                                       ☞︎@alanaevans    @harrystyles is it?                                                                                                                             ☞︎@harrystyles    @alanaevans   no I don't think it is. I just like to think of my self as your sunflower                                                                                                                                                                                   ☞︎@username6  that's cute and all, but that basically means that it is. she's promoted the other boys stuff like this as well, using lyrics from the song. So 'my sunflower' could be a lyric                       ☞︎ @alanaevans  I should have expected that there was a Sherlock Holmes amongst us                       ☞︎ @Tony  did someone say Sherlock?                                                                                                                         ☞︎ @DrStrange  is someone talking about me?

@PeterParker  sooo like, canIlistentothesongbeforeitreleases? @harrystyles                                          ☞︎ @harrystyles  only because Alana has unofficially adopted you as her son, wait, that makes me your uncle😆. IM AN UNCLE                                                                                                                                      ☞︎ @louis91   excuse me Harry, but  did you forget about Freddie, Bear and Khai you dumb twat   ☞︎@harrystyles excuse me Louis, but no one asked you you fucking donkey                                              ☞︎@louis91  arshole you haven't even visited Freddie in almost a year                                                            ☞︎@zayn  or Khai, you really want her to grow up not knowing who her uncle is?                                   ☞︎@liampayne  or Bear, he's been asking about you, you know                                                                         ☞︎@harrystyles  I used to be the baby of the group, why are you all bullying me now???                      ☞︎@alanaevans  it's okay Harry don't mind them. I'll bake you apple pie if you get up from laying on top of me right now, it's getting harder to breath                                                                                                 ☞︎@louis91 I want your apple pie. I'm flying over. wait until I get there.                                                          ☞︎@zayn  me too, I'm also bringing Khai                                                                                                                     ☞︎@louist91   then I'll bring Freddie                                                                                                                                  ☞︎@liampayne   I'll also fly over and bring Bear.  Niall you've been awfully quiet                                                                               ☞︎@niallhorran  one of you bring me nandos and a new guitar pick, I lost all of mine and I'm too lazy to get some for my self                                                                                                                                               ☞︎@username1 this did not just fucking happen. I'm dreaming. I'm fucking dreaming. Someone wake me up. Pinch me, kick me, fucking throw me out the window that did not just happen           ☞︎@username7  wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HANG OUT                                                                                           ☞︎@username8  is it happening? It's happening? Holy shit! Wtf! I can't breath! I'm going to die         ☞︎@username9  if all we needed was someone to ask to listen to the song early, why the fuck did no one do it until now?                                                                                                                                                     ☞︎@username1 maybe because none of us are Peter fucking Parker? Who even is he?