chapter 3†

"oh my gosh, it's been ages! How are you!" The girl squealed, pulling me into a hug

"Not long enough apparently... I've been, great" I responded, pushing her away from me whilst wiping myself off.
"Aw don't tell me you're still mad about those things. It was a simple... misunderstanding?" She said with a smile making me scoff.

"Yeah, trying to kill me, touching me when I said stop, and cheating on me for 3 years, What a misunderstanding... And the fact that you've done so much more than that is absolutely fucking mind-blowing. Get the fuck out of my face before I smack you in your mouth." I stated, looking to my side to see (reader) walking out trying to look for me. I motioned her over, the pizza box resting in her hands as she waddled up to us.

"Who's this?" she asked quietly and I ducked down to her ear.
"Pretend to be my girlfriend for a second" I whispered and she nodded slowly, looking up at the girl with wide-like deer eyes.

Normal pov

He grabbed my hand while I stared at the girl who had long pastel pink hair, her hazel eyes glaring back at me.
"Who are you?" I asked, a scowl forming on her face.
"I'm Naomi sanay, Kenmas...first girlfriend," she said with a somewhat irritated tone to which i felt kenma snake his hands around my waist, pulling me in closer.

"Oh well, nice to see the person I replaced. I'm (reader), Kenmas new girlfriend, the better one if I do say so myself" I smiled, watching her face contort into an annoyed one
"That's...great! Good for you!" She replied and I nodded my head innocently, knowing I was getting under her skin.

"What did you want him for? I need him for tonight, we're gonna be...busy"

"I... Just wanted to talk about...the past" she kissed her teeth.