chapter 26†

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

"hurry up or it's gonna leave without us!" tendou ushered us onto the plane.

Hiro decided that he wanted to come with us and for the last 2 days, we've been house hunting and we've both found one we really like. thing is, you don't know whether you wanna move into the house next year or just get it over with.

the house was 2 stories with 5 bedrooms so it had a lot of space. the only reason the two of you got a bigger house was that you and Hiro had to bring a lot of stuff from Hokkaido with you.

"oh shit, they have cars 2 on here" suna nudged you, pointing to his screen.

"...why did they even make it" you responded, reading the description.

"for little kids who don't get it. how the fuck does a car have sex with a car and have a car?! it doesn't even work like that! WHERE DOES THE CAR COME FROM? WHERE DOES THE DICK GO, NO.DO THEY EVEN HAVE GENITALS? HOW THE FUCK DOES A CAR PLEASURE A CAR? you know what? fuck cars. I'm suing" suna exclaimed, a vein bulging out of his head as he clenched his jaw.

"getting a bit worked up their love, calm down or your gonna pop a vein" you pat his head, turning to kenma who was looking at you. he looked back at his phone, biting the inside of his cheek.
you sigh, grabbing his cheek and lifting his head so he was looking at you.

"Something wrong?" you smiled, moving closer to his face and causing him to blush.

"...no"

"I smell jealousy?"

"........well I smell bullshit."