chapter 40†

I was wrapped in kuroos sheets, 10 minutes already passing. my AirPods were in and my breathing got heavier as random thoughts raced through my head.
"y/n!" Remy yelled, barging into the room, making me jump.

"y-yeah?" I stuttered, trying to move out of the blankets.

"kuroo and kenma are going at it! what happened!" she ripped the blanket off me with her eyes wide and scared. my eyes widened before I ran up and out the door.

I made it outside the dorm seeing blood droplets on the floor alongside kuroo and kenma. kenma had a bruised eye and a bleeding nose whilst kuroo had a busted lip, scratch marks all over his face and body and a bruised, bleeding nose.

"WHY WOULD YOU KISS HER? YOU KNEW I LOVED HER SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" kenma yelled, trying to punch him in the stomach

"YOU DIDNT LOVE HER FOR SHIT! NOT ONLY DID SHE ALMOST DIE BUT ONLY A COUPLE DAYS LATER, YOU WENT TO GO TELL SOME OTHER GIRL THAT YOU WERE SINGLE. WHOS IN THE WRONG HERE BECAUSE ITS NOT FUCKING ME" he yelled back, grabbing the boy's shirt before throwing him to the floor.

I ran up to the two, grabbing hold of kenmas shirt before he tried to get up. I pulled him back, sending kuroo a glare to which he froze, looking at his bleeding knuckles.

"dont touch kuroo again, leave!" Remy yelled from the dorm whilst kenma looked down at the floor, his eyes turning glossy and his nose starting to ache.
my hands were trembling. I didn't know what to say or do, I just clung to his shirt.

why was this happening? why now? why here of all places? and why...them? I felt sick to my stomach, the feeling of my lungs squeezing together making my breath heave.

my legs felt like jelly and my head was spinning.

my knees slowly buckled as I sunk to the floor, letting go of kenmas shirt.