chapter 9†

"kids? Hello!?" A female voice woke me up

"kids? Hello!?" A female voice woke me up. I turned to see (Reader) already awake and on her phone, an energetic look on her face as she bopped her head to the beat playing.

"I've checked miss (Reader) and she's alright now, you can leave. I have your clothes in the next room. They've been washed and everything." The doctor stated as everyone got up, their attention turning to (Reader), who had her tongue out in focus.

"... ew, is that piano tiles?..." I deadpanned.

"what's wrong with piano tiles!?" she gasped, dropping her phone onto her lap with her mouth agape.

"That's such an iPad kid game..."

"I'll have you know that I'm the best at it." She defended, grabbing her clothes off the side.

The doctor took all the tubes off her and she made her way to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Damn, took your time," suna groaned at the girl who walked back inside. She had bandages all over her body, but a smile still stuck on her face.

"Shut up, you skank," she snapped back, following me, Tendou, and Shoyo, who were groggily walking out the door. We hopped into my car and turned the heat on, waiting for it to warm up.

"Kenma, I want coffee," (Reader) said bluntly, hoisting herself up between the driver and passenger seat.

"You're broke, I'm broke, they're hungover, you're hungover, I'm tired, you're tired, they're tired so no. I'll make you one when we get back," I replied, looking at her through the review mirror.

"Whateverrrrr. Are you all coming back to the dorm?" She asked, and they all gave a nod."

When we made it back to the dorm, I helped her up the stairs and unlocked the door for everyone.