chapter 12†

I handed in the gown a day late due to the incident at the party. My mother, on the other hand, made me catch a flight a week early, meaning I was leaving tomorrow. 

I haven't even seen kenma ever since that night. We don't even have classes together since he's a year older. 
He seemed to be even more distant than he was before and my constant going out didn't do the situation any justice.

'Did I freak him out? Did I do something wrong?’ I let out an exhale, rubbing my red eyes.

It probably wasn't meant to be. It was pointless from day one.

I was so eager to get him to like me, I can't give up now…

Should I invite him?

I bit my finger, bouncing my leg whilst my eyes averted to the door.

You only live once… I finally got the balls to talk to him and I jumped off my bed, watching my feet drag over to his room. 

Just do it. If he says no, that's fine! 

I swallowed the lump in my throat and knocked on the door, regretting my choices instantly. "... coming," his monotone voice called out quietly.

once he opened the door, I felt his gold eyes stare at me while mine stared at the ground, too nervous to look up at him.

I might throw up.

" (Reader)? What do you want?" he said, pushing his hair back.