chapter 21†

We all walked through the halls of the hospital, avoiding everyone as best as we could. I hated hospitals. All the coughing and old people walking around, like I get it. You're dying, but seriously die in your own room, not in the middle of the hallway.

"What room is he in?" Tendou asked, letting out a loud yawn.

"He's in number... 84," I told them, biting at the skin on my lips.

"Oi," I tapped suna who was side-eyeing everyone in the hall. "Hm?" "Did you know that Ebola is contagious-"

"IT'S WHAT?!" He whispered back.

"It's only transmitted through body fluid"

"So like... spit, piss, cum even?"

"Yeah, so make sure nobody coughs on you" I laughed at his expression and caught up to satori, who was already at the door.

" Hiro!" I waved and his body perked up.

" (Reader)! You alright? How are you?" He asked the 4 of us with a smile.

"We're good! It's time to go though, we're going to a carnival! How's your eye feeling?" I asked, grazing my finger over the plaster.

"It's doing fine. You cleaned it up pretty well, so they didn't have to do much to it. They just stitched it up but I can't open my eye anymore..." He said in a sad tone, slumping his head back.

"I'm sorry, I'll be paying for your hospital bill," I sighed, taking hold of his hand.

"I'm gonna basically have one eye!" he whined, flailing his arms around childishly.