chapter 42†

••••

••••

I cannot be bothered editing

This took so much motivation gathering I can't even explain it.

VERY LONG CHAPTER.

LAST CHAPTER I BELIEVE!!!!

Another silence roamed around the room, this time...it wasn't comfortable. It was awkward as hell.

"ugh, you're a cunt!" sakuras voice echoed through the silent dorm, followed by the sound of glass smashing on the floor and an obnoxious laugh.

"YOU MISSED, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MISS!" kuroo wheezed, barging into the room with tears running down his cheeks from laughter. Sakura was behind him, punching him on the back with all her might.

"GET OFF ME!" he attempted to speak over his wheezes, making his way to the bed before dropping to his knees with his hands hiding his face.

Sakura landed one more punch to the back of his head making my brows furrow as she went for another one. I grabbed her arm just before she could hit him and shoved her to the side where kenma was. tumbling to the ground, she tried to grab kenma for support leading them both to the floor beside each other.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked Sakura who was face first on the ground. I ducked down in Infront of kuroo who still had his head in his hands.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine, I have a headache though" he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head as I helped him up.

"Get out already! Me and kenma don't want you here!" Sakura grunted, getting up before crossing her arms with a Scowl plastered on her face.