chapter 34†

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

weeks by weeks go by, and many visitors come to see me every day. kenma stayed with me every day, going away when other people come around because he was too nervous.

kenma was stood Infront of the window, looking at the glistening snow as he sniffled, wiping the tears from his eyes whilst he turned back around and walked back

the pain in my chest grew worse, my arms getting skinnier and veinier the more I moved. I was so tired, I couldn't bear not sleeping. I had purple bags under my eyes, my hands shaking from the lack of energy and body movement.

it's been about 4 weeks and kenma hasn't been to any of his classes which obviously made the school concerned considering the fact that they didn't know about what happened with you.

I didn't know what to do, I felt stuck and gross sitting in my own sweat all day as I thought. it was cold... so cold. my hands felt numb but the sting-like throbbing pounding through my fingers made me want to chop them off

"kenma" I spoke softly, looking at the boy who had just finished crying. he looked at me with a sad expression, tilting his head slightly.

"it's getting harder to breathe..." I struggled, my breath hitching a couple of times a second.

my vision started to get blurry, the light from the window shining brighter as I squeezed my eyes shut, tears rolling down my face in a panicked manner.

"y/n?" I heard kenmas faint voice that felt so far away. I couldn't move my body, head swinging low whilst my hands were shaking.

"y/n? are you okay? what's wrong?"

"y/n!"