chapter 35†

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

"y/n" kenma sniffled as you looked at him with a soft gaze.

"kenma... I don't know what happened" I mumbled back, staring at my shakey hands with furrowed brows.

"Y/N!" 6 different voices yelled, barging into the room causing my heart to skip a beat.

"y/n..." Remy cried, tackling me into a hug with everyone following. tears fell out of everyone's eyes as they all bombarded me with questions.

"i- im okay! I don't know what happened... " I muttered into Remy's chest, her fingers gripping my shirt as she bawled her eyes out.

"Y/N!" a familiar voice yelled from the hall.

"omi?" I murmured, looking through the crowd to see a wide-eyed kiyoomi, his bag falling from his shoulder whilst his eyes flooded with tears that he tried so hard to keep back.

his hands were shaking and his lips were quivering, everyone was looking at the two of you, waiting for some sort of communication that quickly came after kiyoomi tackled me into a hug, his eyes streaming with tears as he sobbed, gripping onto my shirt and his breathing mismatching.

"I thought you died... you died...." his voice cracked, my hospital gown getting drenched with his tears.

"don't leave me again...please" he murmured, lifting his head to look me in the eyes. I was silently crying, gripping his shirt while the guilt slowly took over.

'i wanted to die... so badly...' i thought, dropping my head onto his shoulder softly, more tears left my eyes as he cried even more.