chapter 19†

“Your still not doing it properly dumb fuck,” i tsk, watching rin cut a cucumber.

“YOU, shut the fuck up,” he snapped back, doing a ‘close your mouth’ gesture with his hand.

“Learn how to be a chef, not a fucking Kardashian. give it to me.” I scoff, snatching the knife and cutting the board away from him.

“Learn how to stop talking”

“learn how to be smarter”

“... whatever.“ He rolled his eyes and hooked his arms around me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

“What do you think Kozumes doing?” I asked, placing the cut up cucumber on a plate.

“I don’t know, probably hibernating in his room,” he stated, walking over to the fridge.

“Last night, a couple hours after Hiro spoke to him, he went out and didn’t come back until the middle of the night.” I told him, worried that something had happened. He didn’t warn anyone about it and nobody knows where he went.

“Who cares? Maybe he just needed some time to himself. He’s not used to the new environment, not only that, he’s a little emo.”

“You’re so mean to him for no reason!”

“Aren’t i to everyone? He’s not special babe, everyones treated equally” he threw up a rock sign and walked out with the plate of cucumbers while I sighed in annoyance.

Grow up… 

I walked back up to my room, grabbing my phone off the bed-side table and scrolling through the notifications. I stared at a notification for what felt like ages, my heart beating fast. “Kozume…” I mutter, opening the text.