chapter 11†

“Sorry, I’m not used to these kinds of situations…” I muttered, finally averting my eyes to her.

I saw the small glisten of tears in her eyes, making mine widen. “I’m so sorry. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I'm fine! Sorry, got a little emotional,” she giggled, taking a deep breath in. she walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist while burying her head into my chest. 

The sudden wetness on my shirt made my head shoot down to her as she mumbled a little

"Thank you... I needed that. You're a nice guy, you deserve a lot" 

"I could say the same for you. You give but never take. A diamond that’s waiting to get chosen by the one that deserves her…" I muttered the last part.

I don't want my diamond to be taken away... I need it. My hand brushed her hair as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't… leave me…" she muttered, just enough for me to hear it.

“I won’t, don't worry”

*KNOCK

KNOCK*

"I’m bored, I want (Reader) back you thief!" Tendou called from the other side of the door, making her snicker.

"I'm coming!"

"Are you still tired? I'll let you be now." she lifted her head, wiping the tears from her cheeks and flashing me a smile.

"Yeah, the hospital really isn't the best place to sleep," I chuckled, scratching the back of my neck

She gave me a hazy smile and walked away.

"I'll make you some breakfast when you wake up." She opened my door and walked out as I sat on my bed, trying to calm down.

(Readers POV)

"Shit, there you are. What were you talking about?" Rin asked, placing me down on his lap so I was straddling him. "Just about feelings and stuff, nothing important I guess,” he chuckled, tracing his finger over the bandages.

"The bruises look so bad," He murmured, burying his face in my chest.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I’ll survive. " I rested my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Me and suna have been childhood friends basically since birth and we always had a feeling like we were closer than friends but less than a couple. It confused us, but we always had a sexual attraction to each other. He was my first, and I was his.

Everyone always thought we were dating, but that was just not true. I lost so many opportunities to be with people because they thought I was dating him.

I mean, we did make a deal that if we’re single by 25, we’re getting married, so I never really cared about what feelings we had for each other. We had our own lives to live, and I wasn’t gonna waste it.

Nobody understood why our relationship was so complicated but I and him understood so why should we care about other people?

“Is she alright” Tendou came back from the bathroom, cracking his back as he let out a satisfied groan. “Damn, that felt good” he rolled his shoulders with a goofy smile before sitting back down.

“She’s alright, she’s probably tired” Rin whispered, rubbing my head as I felt my eyes start to close. Kenma was the only thing on my mind. Why do I feel this way? Is this normal? It can’t be… I just met him.

But it's normal, is it not?

To feel like you want a person to be with you all the time, 24/7…

But I’ve never felt that with anyone, so what is it about kenma?

He just stays in his room and plays games, talking to a bunch of people spread across the world… 

His English is pretty good now that I think about it, I wish I could speak English!

Not fair!

re-write (i wrote this story so awkwardly)