chapter 18†

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

It was already the next day, and I still hadn’t heard from my mum. Where is she?

I was in my room, spread out on my bed, while my head pounded. The stress of being here was boring into my mind.

Should I see what kozume is doing? i questioned my thoughts, deciding to go with it. i pushed myself up and made my way downstairs.

“Kozume!” I called from outside his door.

“Come in.” His voice was monotone and calm. I walked in to see him sat on the floor, knees to his chest while watching YouTube.

“You alright?” I sat myself next to him.

“I guess so… I can’t really go too long without gaming, you know?… it’s basically a coping mechanism,” he looked up at the roof, rubbing his tired eyes.

“When was the last time you slept?”

“Not since we got here. I’m already homesick”

“Mm, I feel you. Don’t worry, it won’t be long until we do get home. I’ll keep you entertained in the mean-time”

“It’s not the same (Reader).”

“I know there’s more than you just being homesick. What’s the problem?”

“... nothing” he sighed and pulled himself up so he was sitting on the bed. “Kozume…” I exhale, getting myself onto my knees and placing my hands on his thighs. “I know you're not a very expressive person, but you know you can trust me, right?”