chapter 28†

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

it's been about a week already, you still couldn't sleep. nothing helped. you even tried sleeping pills which made you tired but you couldn't sleep...

you and Hiro checked the house out and he's already moved in, you just decided to move in next year when you were ready.

"y/n? you look tired, are you okay?" satori asked as you sat in Infront of your sewing machine, sketching designs on your iPad.

"yeah yeah, the weather is... rainy..." you responded halfly, not paying attention whilst you focused solely on the sketch.

"you know what, give me this" satori snatched the iPad out of your hand swiftly, chucking it on your bed as you jumped slightly.

"oh satori, hi! when did you get here?" you got up with a smile, giving him a small hug whilst he cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"y/n... I've been here for the last hour and a half..." he explained, patting your back whilst hugging you back.

"have you? I'm sorry, I haven't been that attentive the last couple of days. how are you anyway?"

"are you okay? you look skinnier than usual...?" his voice started to get hazy, your vision blurring up and down making your hands twitch a bit and your eyes blink like 3 times every 2 seconds.

"I'm perfectly fine, don't worry about me! I'm sure it's nothing" you gave a cherry smile, ignoring your shakey hands as your breathing got a bit heavier.

"Whatever you say, did you wanna get something to eat? I'm starvingggg" tendou rubbed his stomach, grabbing your hand and leading you out your bedroom door.