chapter 5†

Normal pov

Normal pov

My eyes fluttered open and I got met with a bright streak of light from outside. my leg hung off the side of the bed while my hair was scattered with knots. I let out a tired groan and made my way to the bathroom to get ready.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth, inspecting my face with an annoyed expression.

I spat out the toothpaste and locked the bathroom door, grabbing my towel off the hook to have a shower. I shaved all my necessary parts and washed my hair, stepping out with the sweet smell of vanilla everywhere. I wrapped my towel around my body and dried my hair the best I could, blowing it out so it wasn't wet.

I walked out of the bathroom and got met with kenma who was standing in the hallway, hair messy and covering his face. He was looking down at the floor, his eyebags showing and his posture worsening.

"Morning kozume, You alright?" I asked him, moving closer to the boy as he looked up slightly

"your naked," He said in a groggy voice, rubbing his eyed tiredly.

"Go back to sleep, why are you up so early anyway?" I asked and he gave me a dazed and tired stare, eyes fighting to stay open.

"...kuroo always woke me up super early so I thought I had to do it with you...for good manners or something like that," he said.

"Go back to sleep, you can wake up whenever you need to, it's Saturday after all" I smiled and he gave me a small nod, heading back to his room
"Goodnight" he muttered.

"Goodnight" I responded, walking back into my room to get dressed

After I put my dress on along with some rings and necklaces, I took my phone from its charger, looking through the notification's