chapter 14†

Kenmas pov

Kenmas pov

"HURRY UP!" Tendou yelled, running ahead with (Reader).
Me and suna were far behind them, our fingers swiping at our phones minding our business. That was until he broke the silence between us. His voice was clear, so I could hear him over the crowds talking.

"So, you and (Reader), do you like her?" He asked blankly, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"... I'm not sure," I admitted with my head tilted, my eyes following (Reader) as she skipped down the ramp. "I don't know her. I know. I saved her, yes, but I have no idea who she is. Where is she from? Does she have siblings? I'm just as confused with that as I am with me liking her"

"If you feel that way, ask her those questions. Start a conversation and get to know her. She enjoys small, trivial questions like that. You're not that good at hiding your feelings when it comes to her. You're all over the place." He advised, looking over at me whilst my eyes averted to the floor.

"I don't know. I'm not good with that stuff, it's just awkward."

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward. Try to put in some effort when talking to her on the trip. She'll enjoy it a lot. Oh, and stop being so jealous of me, you're boosting my ego," he walked away to catch up to them.

'I actually can't be that obvious. That's so stupid!'

"Kozume, come sit next to me!" I heard (Reader) utter as I boarded the plane. I took the window seat, since she wanted to be closer to everybody.

" (Reader) look" suna called, and she looked up from her phone, looking at the small tv connected to the seat in front.

"They actually have good music!?" she threw her phone down and turned hers on, grabbing the complimentary headphones from out of the pocket in her seat. "I'm feeling a bit of queen, Freddy mercury, bohemian rhapsody"

"Valid valid" suna nodded.

"Would any of  you like a beverage?" a woman walked over to us with a bright smile.