chapter 20†

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

“Are you being serious about this?”

“Of course I am! Obviously, anyone can use it, but it’s mainly yours”

“… so you’re actually moving back here?” He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

“… it’s a, maybe. I will keep the house, for holidays or something but, I don’t really have anything here. If Hiro stays here, I’ll move in at the end of college. Hopefully, my mum will have her own place by then!”

“Where do you even get the money?”

“Fashion designing, I do work for runway models, celebrities, everyone actually”

“So you’re loaded? Like you have money money?”

“Yeah, obviously. Not only that, my real dad was rich, but he died a couple of years ago. Mum managed to spend all his money in one go. She’s so fucking pathetic,” I shake my head in disgust.

A sudden loud smash erupted from downstairs along with a loud scream.

“(READER)!” Hiro yelled out, and I quickly shoved him off me.

“I’ll see you soon. Just go ahead and log in!” I ran out in a hurry, hearing more and yelling.

“FUCK YOU, YOU’RE FUCKING PATHETIC!” A female voice echoed throughout the house and I stopped in my tracks.

Fuck sake.

I turned the corner and saw Hiro on the ground, hand over his eye while mum got held back by suna.