Chapter 10: General Teacher

Learning was the correct way to solve all psychological problems!

Song Qingshi was pleasantly surprised to find that the aura of despair that had enveloped Yue Wuhuan had disappeared. He was like an unfeeling porcelain doll coming back to life; like a withering flower that began to exude thriving vitality.

He began to take the initiative to approach him, to strike up conversation, to do things. He would be waiting for him at the door to get up so they could go study every morning.

Even though he was treated badly by the world, he was still kind and gentle towards the world.

No wonder the readers love the protagonist shou. Is there anyone who wouldn't like such a person?

Song Qingshi's social anxiety gradually soothed. His nervousness disappeared and he began to reveal his true nature in front of Yue Wuhuan even more.

Outside his bedroom, there was a hesitant knock on the door.

Song Qingshi lifted his head up from the table in a daze. He found that the sky was already bright. He had accidentally fallen asleep while reading last night. He missed the time for study. Who knows how long Yue Wuhuan has been waiting outside the door. He got up in a flurry and quietly checked for any accidental drool. He then ran to open the door before he had time to change clothes or put on his shoes. He said in a daze, "I accidentally fell asleep on the table again."

He yawned, rubbed the corners of the reddish eyes and wiped away the sleepy tears. He remembered that he had clearly promised to rest well and not sleep on the table anymore. Suddenly, he was a little embarrassed. He quietly glanced at the person in front of him and worked hard to stand straight. He was as well-behaved as a kitten caught doing something bad.

"It doesn't matter, I just arrived not long ago. You mustn't do it next time." Yue Wuhuan looked dazedly at him. He always felt like he was hallucinating.

Now, Song Qingshi has been gracing him with lessons and so, he has been treating him with respect as befitting a teacher.

How could they possibly think that such a person was cruel?

Yue Wuhuan thought, completely at a loss...

If Song Qingshi knew of his thoughts, he would feel extremely wronged. Since he was a child, save for studying, he has never had to worry about anything else. He bought his clothes to all be the same style and color so as to not waste time choosing. He didn't care about the style of cut for his hair and he was never picky with food, eating whatever the housekeeper made. Everyone praised him for being so easy to raise. When he did research there were usually professors leading it and seniors to manage it. He was only responsible for execution and recording. He was a particularly obedient student.

Where would he have gotten the idea that after transmigrating into the novel, aside from saving the protagonist shou, he would also have to be responsible for the management of the Medicine King's Valley!?

The original body was a social anxiety sufferer who was even less adapt at communication than he was. His management methods were not worthy of being used as reference.

When Song Qingshi had checked his memory, he discovered that the original body was not temperamental. There were reasons for the overwhelming majority of instances when he flew into a rage. For example, when the valley servants had washed that jar full of mold which was actually a fungal medicinal ingredient he had cultivated for several years. Moreover, he stubbornly refused to admit his mistakes. Another example was when someone prattled off in front of him, praising the drunken elixir that he worked so hard to research as the best knockout drug in the world. They actually placed anesthetic he had developed for surgery at the same level as knockout drops used by thieves and highwaymen! The original body turned into a pufferfish in anger but he said nothing and simply killed the person outright.