Chapter 36: Qing Luan's Wish

Song Qingshi checked everyone's classwork and determined their level and ability.

Yue Wuhuan did indeed choose very good seedlings. Moreover, their subject were distributed according to each of their expertise. Everyone's grades were very good. There was no need to mention the two top students, Qing Luan and Ming Hong but even the lazy-looking Rong Ye, had his own distinctive quality; only that his interest lay not in medicine but in the creation of devices.

Yue Wuhuan smiled and said, "Qing Luan is very smart and capable. When Master was in closed door cultivation, she handled many troublesome matters for me."

Song Qingshi understood his explicit hint and signaled Qing Luan to come over. He focused on checking her cultivation base and found that this girl had already reached Foundation Building. She had dual wood and water-based spiritual roots. Her aptitude was not bad. He nodded with satisfaction and decided to assign her by his side later on and take a more careful look. If everything was fine, she will be accepted as an ordinary disciple and handed over to Yue Wuhuan as his assistant.

Qing Luan prostrated herself on the ground and bowed to show her respect.

Song Qingshi thought of the Acacia seal on her body and turned around and asked Yue Wuhuan, "The Quintessence of All Soul is just a medium. After being branded with the array, it can be used to remove the same seal, right? Why haven't you removed this thing yet?"

Yue Wuhuan explained, "They are Master's people and it is up to Master to decide whether to release the Acacia Seal or not."

Song Qingshi smiled and said, "What's there to decide about this broken thing? Bring the spirit bead and I will remove it for her."

Qing Luan raised her head quietly. She glanced at Yue Wuhuan and didn't dare answer.

Yue Wuhuan said gently, "She probably doesn't have it on her. This matter is not urgent. Master has just finished his closed door cultivation. Let us wait to deal with it tomorrow."

Song Qingshi readily agreed and took Yue Wuhuan to see his white mice and laboratory. On they way, he asked, "You have done so many things in the past ten years. It must have been hard on you, right?"

Yue Wuhuan brushed it off. "It's nothing. Master need not concern himself about it."

Song Qingshi asked, "I remember that Blood Silkworm Grass is needed for refining the Blood Flower Powder. This ingredient has long since disappeared. How did you get it?"

Yue Wuhuan said, tone very relaxed, "By a mere stroke of luck."

Song Qingshi didn't doubt him and sighed, "You're so lucky. I've searched for many years but never found it."

Yue Wuhuan laughed and said, "Since I met Master, I've always been lucky."

Upon hearing this, all sorts of feelings welled up in Qing Luan's heart. Her eyes couldn't help but redden. She felt very conflicted if she should say something.

Yue Wuhuan noticed her unusual change and glanced back at her warningly.

Qing Luan immediately hid her tears and swallowed down all the words that were threatening to spill out.

Song Qingshi had her undying gratitude for saving her life but the most important one in her heart was still Yue Wuhuan.

She still remember the first time she saw him when she was six...