Chapter 27: In-room Patient Care

Yue Wuhuan's swordsmanship was becoming more sophisticated.

Cultivation has never been difficult for him. He can understand the secret manuals about cultivation with a single glance. The flow of spiritual power through his body was as natural as breathing. He was an innate practitioner but he was trapped by the weak meridians and Dantian of mortals. It was difficult to rely on ordinary cultivation methods to break through his confinement. Thus, he chose to use the Way of the Sword to ascend the summit.

The things in the fantasy remained so vivid in his mind.

After calming down, he suddenly realized that the sword technique in his fantasy had already become a part of his body as if he had practiced it countless times. He looked at his sword as he did a sideways stab. This simple sword technique could break three kinds of commonly used protective magic weapons in the immortal realm. It could then go on downwards to pierce through the heart... He obviously hadn't used a sword to kill anyone but why did he understand everything as if he had experienced it himself?

The Fantasy Gu couldn't possibly have such an effect, otherwise it would be the world's strangest Gu; it wouldn't be a toy.

Yue Wuhuan stared at his hand that was holding the sword. He wanted to continue pondering this mystery but his head was suddenly overwhelmed with pain. There seemed to be some power from the depths of obscurity trying to suppress, binding the answer to this question in layer upon layer of chains. It refused to give him this answer and it banished the answer from his mind. It forcefully altered his thoughts until it finally made him come to a conclusion that barely passed logic.

Various fortuitous meetings circulated in the immortal realm. The Fantasy Gu might just be his 'fortuitous meeting'.

Song Qingshi stuck his head out from the depths of the corridor. Who knew how long he's been looking on from where.

Yue Wuhuan quickly retracted his sword. He saw him walking over with a notebook and a homemade charcoal pencil in his hand. He motioned for him to sit down on the stone bench next to him. Song Qingshi looked at him and after struggling for a long time, finally opened the notebook. On the first blank page, he wrote in bold, large words "Interests and Hobbies List".

Yue Wuhuan was at a loss. "What is this?"

Song Qingshi resisted the shame. This was what junior high-school girls did when they stan-ed celebrities. He didn't want to do this either. But Yue Wuhuan hid himself too well and his EQ was terrible. He couldn't even venture a guess as to what the other party was thinking.

He was also a person who didn't like to hide things in his heart. After thinking about it, he simply made a list and inquired directly. He'll fill in the information one by one to make a file like a medical record to prevent any more mistakes.

"You are not allowed to lie, you must answer the questions honestly." Song Qingshi tried his hardest to display the dignity of a doctor. He then picked up the charcoal pencil and asked seriously, "Wuhuan, what do you like to eat?"

Yue Wuhuan forced himself not to smile and replied jokingly, "I love sweets."

Song Qingshi looked at him helplessly and quietly grumbled, "Be serious, don't say what I like to eat." When he was in Lecheng, he also thought that Yue Wuhuan liked to eat cake. After he bought it and brought it back, he found that he was just eating it himself. The same went for the ice cream.